Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hi There

I haven't been here in so long that I almost forgot how to work all of this. And that is just sad.

As some of you know I have been blogging for Disney Baby. It has been a serious challenge for me to keep up. We have moved twice just in the last few months and probably will again soon.

I have learned through all of this that I thrive on stability. I struggle in the uncertainty.

Through it all the one thing that hasn't changed is my love for my sweet boy, Baylor. The reason for all of this. I am still completely consumed by him in every aspect of the word. The more he grows the more I am amazed by him.

I wanted to share with you guys a few photos of him to get you all up to date. I love you all. Thank you for being so faithful to us and our story.






 
XO,
Jerika

No comments:

Post a Comment